Welcome to the Rentman Round-up! This is the place-to-be if you're curious about the product updates we've released in the past quarter. Let's dive in.
Equipment Scheduling Updates
- See upcoming sales shortages: Get an overview of your consumables that are about to reach their critical stock level.
- Visualize your time schedule in a timeline: See planned times in a more intuitive way. Simply drag, extend or shorten the times to your liking.
- Equipment documents for ATA Carnets update: Save yourself the hassle and get your documents ready in seconds with Rentman! Easily export lists of goods if you plan to move equipment across borders.
- Importing equipment lists from external software improvements: We’ve made importing equipment from CAD/design software into projects a lot quicker and easier. You can now match items from your database with rows from your spreadsheets in seconds.
Crew Scheduling Updates
- Create tasks on the go: The tasks' module is now available on your Rentman mobile app, making it easier to communicate on the go.
Equipment Tracking Updates
- Set custom statuses: Always know where your equipment is with custom statuses. You can now use your own workflows and go beyond confirmed, on location and returned. Be as creative as you can.
Lastly, RFID plays an important role for Rentman in the coming period. Rentman is currently one of the first in the industry to develop cutting-edge technology to allow RFID tracking to work inside the software. Stay tuned to find out more insights about RFID in the AV & event industry from our research in the coming weeks.
We can't wait to show you what we have planned for the remainder of the second quarter. Follow us on LinkedIn to always stay up-to-date with our latest product updates, insights from the industry and behind the scenes of Rentman.
Did you know that we update Rentman every week? Follow our changelog to find out what new improvements and features are rolled out each week.
Do you want to suggest new ideas for features? Make sure to take a look at our Public Roadmap, where you can add new feature suggestions or see what other Rentman users suggested.