Your current version is listed in the fold-out menu under your account name.
Rentman updates are not deployed simultaneously for all accounts. It can take a few days before the updates are visible to you. Read more on how we update our software.
- You now can set notifications for lost items and we added a new tab in the maintenance module where you can find all the items that you marked as lost (from now on).
- We improved our backup system. It's faster and you get a preview of your database at the certain day, so you can either manually copy data or confirm to set your whole database back to that version.
- You're now able to style and/or hide individual lines in summation module in document templates.
- We added the option to add a column to your documents that shows position numbers. So you can display a number for each separate item.
- We added the possibility to show both the percentage and the numerical amount of discount per group on your documents.
- Fixed: The filter 'unplanned equipment' in the project overview actually works now.
- Fixed: The column 'amount subrented' in the module Equipment on templates is now hidden. It was not supposed to be there in the first place.
- Fixed: A few buttons in the template editor were shown incorrectly when using Safari. They now are displayed correctly.
- Fixed: When importing equipment, a qr-code is automatically generated for every item.
- Fixed: In the dashboard the right amount of open invoices is shown.
- You now get a more detailed error message when the export of your invoices to Exact Online or Quickbooks fails.