What a year it’s been. We look back at 2019 as a year where you have been busier than ever. Let’s go through some highlights to see what we have accomplished together:
- Your week starts off busy with the most activity in Rentman on Mondays between 11:00 and 11:30 A.M (CET). You were extra busy between November 5th and November 7th. What were you up to that week?
- You planned over 636,074 projects in one year, with a staggering number of 61.956.326 equipment items going to these projects.
- Obviously, we cannot forget about the crew that made this possible. You planned your crew members 943,336 times to make your projects come to life.
- Recently, we hit a milestone: Rentman is used in more than 70 countries.
- You gave us a rating of 4.4 out of 5 on Capterra. You were even more pleased about our support, giving us a 4.7 out of 5.
This is what has happened behind the scenes in the Rentman office:
- Lots of 9s in 2019: 19 new faces joined the Rentman team in 2019, from 9 different nationalities.
- Our team answered 26,614 emails and had 25,107 conversations with you on the phone. That is over twice as much compared to last year!
- With 25 webinars in 5 languages, we were able to show more people how Rentman can help them to improve their business. We hope you enjoyed these as much as we loved giving them.
- We introduced you to 927 new features or parts of features, rolled out in 52 updates. Besides that, we solved bugs, planned features for the next year, and finished up working on features you can start using in 2020.
We would like to take this moment to thank all of our users from all over the world. You have made this an incredible year full of impressive events. We are looking forward to 2020 and can’t wait to see all the new projects you will be a part of.
- The Rentman team