Your current version is listed in the fold-out menu under your account name.
Rentman updates are not deployed simultaneously for all accounts. It can take a few days before the updates are visible to you. More on how we update our software.
- You’re now able to format texts in the editing text fields in lists.
- The vehicle availability is now shown in all the timelines.
- When you are looking at the planning of “all” (all of your crew members) in the schedule module, reservations are now shown too.
- When you’re looking at the timeline of crew members and you hover over a function, you get a quick summary of the function. We added the project status to this summary.
- The properties for kits in the equipment detail widget are hidden as kits are combined equipment items.
- When there are unsaved changes in the system and you want to log out, from now on you’ll get a pop-up with a warning:
- When you’re creating a new appointment in the schedule module, you now get yourself as the only default crew member that is selected.
- When you’re planning equipment in a project and you change values in a way that causes a negative price, you’ll now see this negative price displayed in red.
- We now differentiate the sender name of emails that are sent from Rentman. Notifications to you or your employees are sent in the name of Rentman. Emails to your clients are sent in your name.
- To help you focus on the correct time of a function that you want to plan crew members on, we highlight the time of that function in the availability timeline in the planner tab in projects.
- We fixed the issue preventing you from adding a function group using the dropdown menu next to the Add-button in your project.
- In invitations the due date variabele wasn’t showing the correct date when the due date was chosen by the user.
- We fixed an issue regarding the visibility of the notes when editing them after they were created.
- Sometimes the period selected in the project module wasn’t remembered but now it is.
- We added the option to show the total costs of crew and transport functions in the “uncategorized group” just for the opened subproject and not the whole project.
- We fixed the issue that when grouping lists, group headers were not always shown. Now the correct values are shown for more types of columns.