Your current version is listed in the fold-out menu under your account name.
Rentman updates are not deployed simultaneously for all accounts. It can take a few days before the updates are visible to you. More on how we update our software.
In this version
- You can now add alternatives when editing equipment. When you are in a project and select an item alternatives are displayed in the widget column and can be added to a project.
- When you register for a new free-trial the taxing and templates are now adjusted to your country.
- It is now possible to adjust the address format based on your country.
- The speed of all actions in the crew planner has improved by 200 to 500%.
- Subprojects in the crew planner are opened by default so you can immediately see functions that require crew.
- Rentman remembers if you expanded or collapsed a project in the crew planner.
- Rentman does not collapse projects in the crew planner after you save or take any other action.
- Longer timeframes can be loaded in the crew planner without experiencing performance issues.
- Rentman remembers what crew you had selected when you switch away from the crew planner and back.
- The crew planner now has its own tab for better navigation.
- The availability timeline now displays the availability of selected crew members alphabetically.
- When a subproject is removed from the planning you will be prompted if you would like to remove the planned crew as well.
- Some template modules got an error when you tried to edit them, that’s now fixed
- An error that occurred when you split a project has been fixed.
- We fixed a bug with the deposit settings in quotes and invoices.
- A bug that didn't allow you to filter projects with the status "Cancelled" has been fixed.
- Timing is now connected to the main project instead of subproject.
- When you had equipment and you wanted to calculate the volume it was not saved. This has been fixed.
- The break was not included in the total price of functions in a project until you edited the function. This has been fixed.