Your current version is listed in the fold-out menu under your account name.
Rentman updates are not deployed simultaneously for all accounts. It can take a few days before the updates are visible to you. More on how we update our software.
In this version
- You are now able to set a specific insurance rate for a client.
- We have added an option to deactivate crew members in their profile. This logs the user out and blocks him from accessing the system.
- All the drop-down menus with linked items are now alphabetically sorted. For example your templates and VAT codes.
- A new indicator on your dashboard shows canceled projects where crew is still planned on.
- If you add serial numbers to an item, but the quantity calculation is still set to ‘manually’ you will now see a notification. If you want Rentman to calculate the quantity based on the amount of linked serial numbers you can change it this way:
Open the equipment item > set Quantity to the value: ‘Calculate quantity by counting serial numbers’
- When your equipment groups were grouped by folder structure the sorting on slips would be alphabetical. We have changed this.
- We added a new module to the template for function groups. You can now add your function groups to your slips.
- When you clicked on ‘Unsolved equipment shortages’ and then move to the calendar view it would crash, this is now fixed.
- We fixed an issue with canceled subprojects still being selected when you created a slip.
- We fixed a bug with the deposit settings in quotes and invoices.