Your current version is listed in the fold-out menu under your account name.
Rentman updates are not deployed simultaneously for all accounts. It can take a few days before the updates are visible to you. More on how we update our software.
In this version
- For users in countries that use the 12-hour clock, times in Rentman can now be entered and displayed in AM and PM.
- When planning equipment in a project you now see more details of a selected item in the right widget column.
The right column now displays below information of a selected equipment item.
- Volume, Weight, Power, Current
- Set structure
- Assigned serial numbers
This applies to equipment items you select in your left column (database) as in the right column (planned equipment).
- We have added a button to the ‘General’ tab of a project to recalculate distances for project function when adding a new location.
- You can now set the contract hours for crew members. In the time registration module, the widget column on the right now shows you the difference in the number of worked hours and contract hours, per week and in total.
- Payment condition assigned to a contact was not taken over, it is now.
- Fixed a bug with the ‘already invoiced’ amount.
- We have fixed a bug that allowed some users to edit projects without having the appropriate permissions to do this.