Your current version is listed in the fold-out menu under your account name.
Rentman updates are not deployed simultaneously for all accounts. It can take a few days before the updates are visible to you. More on how we update our software.
In this version
- When you invite crew for a job and want to select extra days you can now modify the time of the extra days in the pop-up window.
- All numeric values in a table (prices, quantities, percentages etc.) are now aligned to the right.
- For users who don’t have rights to edit the planning the planning tab is now also hidden in the project.
- When you want to cancel a project with crew planned on it, you will get a notification of this with the option to erase all scheduled persons at once.
- When you try to delete equipment from your database you get an extra check with a warning message signaling that you will also delete the item from all previous projects.
- When you have a long list of default functions the edit menu fell off the screen. That’s fixed.
- We fixed a styling issue where fold out buttons would overlap a part of your notes.
- Fixed an issue with adding columns in the time registration module.
- The date stamp in exporting projects works correctly again.