Your current version is listed in the fold-out menu under your account name.
Rentman updates are not deployed simultaneously for all accounts. It can take a few days before the updates are visible to you. More on how we update our software.
In this version
- Crew members can now be imported into Rentman. All column values can be matched, except for password and user role.
- You are now able to hide crew members in your planner. The option is listed under the ‘Details’ column when editing a crew member.
- In the default transport function (in a project) you now have the option for automatic calculation of travel time and distance. With this option checked, the distance/time will be calculated based on the location, instead of a manual entry.
- We have added a ‘Current’ field where you can set the value in Ampère for equipment items. If you have used the Ampère value in the ‘Power’ field, we temporarily provide the option to swap all these values to the ‘Current’ field and vice-versa.
- Project prices will now be exported as price values.
- The tooltip of the template library will no longer block the plus icon to fold your templates.
- The letterhead you set as default for your projecttype will now also be selected in your invoices.
- We have added several improvements to dragging the mouse over multiple functions in the crew planner.