Your current version is listed in the fold-out menu under your account name.
Rentman updates are not deployed simultaneously for all accounts. It can take a few days before the updates are visible to you. More on how we update our software.
In this version
- When creating a new project a pop-up window will appear where you can select a project template. Project templates help you set up projects quicker with pre filled information.
- We now have a status page where you can check if Rentman is functioning normally: status.rentman.io
This page is intended to inform you whenever Rentman’s systems are not functioning properly. We will post status updates here whenever Rentman has issues.
- Under configuration > licenses you can now see a more detailed view of your Rentman license
- You can now select multiple functions or planned crew in the crew planner at once by using your mouse. Simply click, hold and drag the square over the functions you want to select.
- We have added a text field where you can add free text to your payment reminders.
- When you add a start time in one of your project time schedules, Rentman now automatically adds this with +1 day in the end time.
- We have added the option to create surface articles. Surface articles are not charged by quantity, but by the volume or surface used of that equipment item. For example, for carpet, sheets or fences.
- We have blocked the option to adjust if an item is a set or a case when the item is planned or has been planned before. We do this to make sure that your previously created items in subhires and projects are not disrupted by any changes.
- The price function in slips is working again.
- We made a fix to make sure that certain images are visible in webshops again.
- When you now use the export function, all prices are automatically rounded to two decimal places. This makes it easier to export pricing values to Excel.