Your current version is listed in the fold-out menu under your account name.
Rentman updates are not deployed simultaneously for all accounts. It can take a few days before the updates are visible to you. More on how we update our software.
In this version
- All Rentman /rm4g URLs are now redirected to our new domain: rentmanapp.com. If your account URL was companyname.rentman.eu/rm4g it is now converted to companyname.rentmanapp.com.
- Your open tabs are no longer lost when you now refresh in Rentman.
- We fixed the ALT + F hotkey to quickly select the search bar.
- When you cancel a project with open tasks you will now get notified about this.
- If you open a contact and you put in a location it automatically calculates distance and travel time.
- You can now create extra input fields for your projects and subprojects.
- We have added tooltips on the buttons in the crew planner.
- The project name is now also stated in the confirmation email after a customer digitally signs a quote.
- After you have generated a packing slip or call sheet, you are now able to add a project or crew members in the right column and regenerate the document.
In your widget column (after you have created the document) you see a new section with ‘Linked items’. Here you change the items (projects, employees, equipment tags) that are displayed on the document. By using the search bar below you can quickly add new items.