From now on, it is possible to add headers and footers to every page of your documents.
This comes in handy in the following cases:
- Add page numbers and style them in a way that matches the style of your document.
- Put a disclaimer or conditions on every page of your document.
- Log when the document was generated and by whom.
- Let people sign (initials) every page of a contract.
- Display the basic project information on every page so you know to what project a lost page of a packing slip belongs to.
Read our support center article to learn how to set this up.
This feature is included in version 193 of Rentman.