Do you like technology and to help people? Do you like the challenge to fully get to know our software? We are expanding our business and growing rapidly. Therefore we are looking for a Support Specialist for the German market. You will be part of a young international team and the first to talk to our German speaking customers. This can be a DJ using Rentman for the first time to plan his gigs or a customer with a more technical question about customizing invoices. You like to help people and you consider every question as an opportunity to strengthen our relation.
What we do
Our customers operate in the global event and entertainment industry. We provide them with software that ticks all the boxes when it comes to organizing and planning their activities. Our customers use our software to realize many events, ranging from weddings and international tours, to pope visits. Think of quotations, crew planning, transportation scheduling, item tracking and invoicing. It is used on a daily basis by over 10.000 people and businesses around the globe to plan events.
What you will be doing
- provide online and telephone support to our German speaking customers
- assist new customers with the implementation of our software solution
- identify product problems and discuss with the sales and development team
- expand our Support Center with articles and tutorials
- suggest process improvements
What we are looking for
- minimum requirement: Bachelor or Master student
- someone who has good social, supportive skills and analyzes problems easily
- German proficiency: excellent
- English proficiency: good - it is our office language
What we offer
- a part time position - at least 16 hours
- opportunity for development within a fast-growing international company
- performance based 13th month
- personal budget for training
- free lunch and a well stocked kitchen
- voluntary pension plan
- come as you are: the team is diverse and open-minded
- company events (think of drinks, karaoke, game nights)
- superb office in the heart of Utrecht
- Ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks
- Ping-Pong and Xbox in the office
How to apply?
Questions or interested? Send your motivation letter and CV to Fanou ([email protected]).