As a part of the marketing team, you will be part of the team responsible to expand our brand awareness globally, inform our users on new updates, and convince potential users of the benefits of using our software.
We operate in the global live event industry. Our clients use our software to realize many events, ranging from weddings, international tours, to pope visits. You’ll will work on producing high end content around industry interests, software benefits, and best practices for our blog and online publications.
In this role you will use your experience as a content marketeer and editor to develop an international content strategy. You will bring an expertise in editing, writing and content strategy working with an international team to bring this content strategy to life. Your aim will be to drive traffic with engaging and quality content, with the goal to increase awareness of our solution and grow the number of sign-ups.
We are looking for entrepreneurial people that are great self-starters and able to manage multiple projects at the same time. In order to do great work here, you need to be an enthusiastic team player that enjoys creating content and likes working in an international team.
What will the team look like?
You will be joining a growing marketing team consisting of a marketing manager, a social media marketeer, and a designer. Together we set out an international content strategy that will be executed in seven languages.
- Set up an international content marketing strategy, together with the marketing team.
- Maintain a constant flow of quality content and monitor our content performance across multiple channels.
- Familiarize yourself with our clients and industry and discover what content is beneficial for their needs.
- Build relationships with magazines, editors and platforms in order to distribute our content across multiple channels
- Work together with account managers to localize content for different language regions.
- Assist with writing projects when needed.
- Bachelor’s and experience in marketing, communications and/or PR
- Proven work experience of at least 2 years in a similar position.
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Native English speaker or a native Dutch/German speaker with excellent English writing skills.
- A background in the audiovisual and/or live event industry.
- Experience of working in an international team.
- Creative with experience in identifying target audiences
- Knowledge of Google Analytics tools
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM
- Skills to write this vacancy better than we did.
What we offer
- a full-time position and a competitive salary
- opportunity for development within a fast-growing international company
- young and ambitious team and open working atmosphere
- performance based 13th month
- personal budget for training
- free lunch and a well stocked kitchen
- voluntary pension plan
- come as you are: the team is diverse and open-minded
- company events (think of drinks, karaoke, game nights)
- superb office in the heart of Utrecht
- Ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks
- Ping-Pong and Xbox in the office
How to apply?
Questions or interested? Send your motivation letter and CV to Fanou ([email protected]).