In our marketing department we have a spot for a creative intern. As part of our Marketing team, you’ll define and create the visual and strategic elements that comprise Rentmans brand image.
We are looking for someone who wants to improve our content marketing and contribute to our growth by developing visuals for our marketing campaigns and website. As an intern at Rentman, you can expect true, hands-on experience where your work will have a direct impact on our business.
Do you love to create stunning images and videos, then we look forward to you joining our team!
Who are we?
Our customers operate in the global event and entertainment industry. We provide them with cloud software that ticks all the boxes when it comes to organizing and planning their activities. Think of quotations, crew planning, transportation scheduling, item tracking and invoicing. Our product is used in over 60 countries by over 10.000 users. Our goal is to convince more event companies globally to run their business with our cloud software. To do this, we need to get the message across on multiple platforms.
What will you do?
- Create graphic designs for our website, product-updates, blog posts, and email campaigns
- Do research on and develop a video strategy to support new feature releases, tips & tricks, and workflow tutorials
- Create - together with the Marketing team - a consistent look for all of Rentman’s visual content
What are we looking for?
- Experience in industry standard design tools (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch) and video production
- You are a 3rd or 4th year student of a graphic design and/or video related bachelor or master studies (Bachelor Communication & Multimedia Design or Digital Media & Communication)
- Highly hands-on, able to work independently and eager to learn
- Available for a period of at least four months
- To see your previous work, an online portfolio of (web) designs and/or video projects
- Fluent English speaker
- A full-time internship where you can work on a wide variety of projects in an international team and develop your skills
- Financial compensation
- Young, international and ambitious team
- Free lunch and fully stacked kitchen
- Modern and bright office space with bar in the center of Utrecht
- Ping-Pong and Xbox at the office
- Bi-annual big company event next to our regular events (e.g. drinks, game nights, karaoke)
Interested? Apply now by sending your application, including your CV, motivation and some of your designs/videos to [email protected]entman.nl. Please make sure your application is complete.