Our mission is to enable event companies to run their business smooth- and efficiently. Are you a Spanish student or just graduated and do you want to help us get our product known and sold on Spanish speaking markets? Then this internship is exactly what you are looking for. Because of visa regulations we only accept candidates from the EU. That said, let me tell you some more.
Our customers operate in the global event and entertainment industry. We provide them with software that ticks all the boxes when it comes to organizing and planning their activities. Think of quotations, crew planning, transportation scheduling, item tracking and invoicing. Our products is used in over 60 countries and we want to increase this number by adding all Spanish speaking countries. We are looking for an intern which is a self-starter, ambitious and motivated to add a Spanish desk to our office.
- Research potential Spanish marketing channels
- Develop creative marketing ideas
- Write content for social media and other marketing channels
- Manage advertisements
- You are native Spanish speaker and proficient in English.
- Studying Marketing, Communication or Business development
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign: big plus!
- Good knowledge of social media and other digital platforms
- Challenging internship
- Startup environment
- Being part of a young, ambitious an international team
- Modern, bright and open office in the center of Utrecht
- Free lunch & fully stacked kitchen
- Ping-Pong and X-box included
- Bi-annual big company event next to our regular events (think of drinks, game nights and karaoke)
- Office in the bustling city center of Utrecht
- Financial compensation of EUR 500 per month
Interested? Apply now by sending your application, CV and motivation letter to our HR at [email protected]