Your current version is listed in the fold-out menu under your account name.
Rentman updates are not deployed simultaneously for all accounts. It can take a few days before the updates are visible to you. More on how we update our software.
In this version
- We are excited to introduce a quick planning option in Rentman: planning in project.
You will now see a new tab in your project called ‘Planning’. Here you find a less extended version of the crew planner module.
> Learn more about the planner in project in our Support Center
- We have re-ordered the configuration screen to make your settings easier findable.
- You can now edit multiple crew functions at the same time.
Simply select multiple functions > Click on the more actions button > select ‘Edit’
- You are now able to view the location of equipment in the warehouse module and sort equipment on warehouse location.
When booking equipment you will find the grouping options in the top left corner.
- The project overview now also shows project status for all subprojects.
- We have added an extra format option for time duration in the Statistics module.
Instead of a numeric value, you can now choose to show a written format. Especially useful when it concerns longer periods. For example, 726:00 will display as ‘30 days 6 hours’.
Fixes and other updates
- Issues with recurring appointments have been fixed
- When editing a crew member within the planner you were not able to select the costs. That is fixed now.
- We improved the alignment of checkboxes.
- When creating project notes it now remembers the last settings of previously created notes.
- When adding a column you can now select the option ‘add and add a new one’.