Develop our product and marketing strategy for Spanish speaking markets and execute the marketing activities in cooperation with our team in the most creative and innovative way possible.
Rentman is a fast-growing software start-up that manufactures rental software for companies operating in the event rental industry. Founded in 2011 we have become the leading rental software maker in the Netherlands and are currently expanding in Europe and on a global scale. We are the company that makes sure all equipment and crew needed for your favorite festival are in place by providing the best software possible for event rental companies.
When working as a market development intern at Rentman you will have the following responsibilities:
- Research potential new marketing channels for the Spanish speaking markets.
- Develop creative marketing ideas and apply them in cooperation with our marketing team.
- Cooperate with team members to develop diverse and interesting content for our social media accounts.
- Help to manage applicable Facebook Ad and Search Engine Ad campaigns in Spanish.
- Assist in creating offline marketing activities by working with potential partners like trade magazines, design partners and trade fairs.
- Participate in meetings with the team to discuss new functionalities and the progress of ongoing campaigns.
- Support account management for existing and potential customers in Spanish.
- You are native Spanish speaker and proficient in English.
- Academic background in Marketing, Communication or Business Administration.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign is a big plus.
- Good knowledge of social media and other digital platforms.
- A team player willing to share his/her knowledge.
- Open-minded and ambitious individual.
- Good Ping-Pong skills are an asset.
- A full-time internship (32-40 hours p. week).
- A challenging job in a startup environment.
- Being part of a young, ambitious an international team.
- Modern, bright and open office in the center of Utrecht.
- Ping-Pong and Wii included.
- Lunches provided.
- Financial compensation.
We are located at the Janskerkhof in the heart of Utrecht in a bright and new office, close to a lot of bars and restaurants for some after-work team building, including drinks.
Interested? Apply now by sending your application, CV and motivation letter to [email protected]!